Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Journal 8/3/05

So it's been awhile since I have written anything. Life has been so incredibly busy and I have had my hands full with projects. I just bought a house and I had to strip the deck and restain it. I had to tear out an old upstairs window and its frame and install a new frame and window. I cut down two trees and had to tear down a fence. I had to move my entire household, almost completely by myself. I have had to pack and then unpack, uninstall a dishwasher and install a new one. I have been busy; very busy, and I am tired.
I do hope that once I finish moving....(I have little stuff to move from the apartment to the house still) that I will have time once again to finish my novel and spend more time with my kids and my wife. I hope that as I settle that I will have more time for Jesus too as I have neglected Him when I know better than to do that. I miss my Jesus. I need more of Him and less of me. I know that time is an element that everyone has to deal with. And if I were to say that I didn't have time for Jesus, I would only be making an excuse because EVERYONE has the same amount of hours in a day. I need to prioriize my time more efficiently.