Monday, January 22, 2007

Journal 1/22/07

Father,

Thank you for loving me in spite of my sinfulness. I am so prone to give into my flesh though I desire to walk in your ways. I feel like the prodigal son who leaves his Fathers house only to realize that I left everything that I ever wanted. Help me to stay focused upon you. Help me to look for the eminent return of Christ.

Lord, please help provide rides to the kids on Friday nights. There is such a need for ministers to rise up to this wonderful ministry. So please speak to the hearts of your saints and help them to provide rides. We need you to provide if this is what you desire. These kids wont go to church and this is such an opportunity to reach them. So please use Jessica and I and help us to lead these wonderful kids to you.

In Jesus name I pray…Amen.