Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lost Love


My new song, I just wrote it today 11-28-10:

Lost Love

Hey Baby; you have left me here all alone

You have hurt me, I’m wounded, yet I miss you more than you will know.

Desertion, I thought wouldn’t happen to me, oh no.

I’m left here weeping, alone in my distress, picking up pieces of debris that has been left.

And I regret, all of those times that we fought and didn’t get along.
Now I know what it’s like, to be wounded and left for dead.
Oh how I love you, more than life, I sit crying alone day and night.
Lost in thought, pour out my soul, I miss you more; miss you more than you know....


I make believe, you are here dancing as you hold me, in your arms.

Lift my hands slowly; dreams of you holding me, moving to the sound our
hearts create.

Tears fall slowly, as I melt in this place, my dreams.

I’m weak in passion, as my knees start to shake, my eyes then open, to an empty room, empty embrace.

Oh I regret, all of those times that we fought and didn’t get along
Now I know what it’s like, to be wounded and left for dead
Oh how I love you, more than life, I sit crying alone day and night
Lost in thought, pour out my soul, I miss you more; miss you more than you know...


2nd Chorus

Oh I regret, all of those times that we fought and didn’t get along
Now I know what it’s like, to be wounded and left for dead
Oh how I loved you, more than life, I’m done crying alone day and night
For I’ve move on with my life, I’ve picked up the pieces, one piece at a time!