Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Journal 7/6/05

Father,
You are so holy and just. You are merciful and loving. Please forgive me Father for being flesh. I need your mercy this morning and since your mercy is new every morning and it's morning somewhere all the time, please extend your mercy to me. Help me to be more loving and more of a servant. I am so selfish and desire to be more like you Jesus. Please forgive me for my apathy and sinfulness. I have ;ost sight of who you are and who I am in you. I have forgotten of all the wonderful things you have done in my life. Please forgive me. I want to serve you wholeheartedly. Wll you lead me in this my lord? Please walk with me today. Help me to stand for righteousness and to not alter before nonbelevers. Help me to have integrity before you Lord. I am so sorry for not being faithful to your word. Help me to have my times of devotion with you and my family. I really need to lead my wife and kids and I haven't; please forgive me and help me to move forward and lead them.
Amen