Monday, November 06, 2006

Journal 11/6/06

Holy Spirit,

Thank you for Your conviction. Thank you for the power to do the right thing when you do convict me of sin. I was about to lie today and started to and you convicted me and I repented before you and the person who I started to lie to. Thank you for being so quick to convict me Lord and thank you for doing it in a way where I really felt bad and felt like I had to urgently get right before you and this person I was about to wrong. And the funny thing is that everything is just fine without the lie. My heart is so deceptive and its arguments are so persuasive. I wish my sinful heart did not have the strong hold that it does have upon me. But regardless, thank you for correcting me Lord.

I want to be a man led by your Spirit and I want to be a man who loves conviction. Thank you so much Father for the work of the Spirit. Please continue to convict me of all my wrong doings and sins and help me to continually repent before you. I want to be in the center of your will. And I am grateful for what happened today. In Jesus name I ask that you would continue to lead me in your ways.

Bill