Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Gotta Love it

Don’t you just love living in a fallen world? I do….NOT!!!! LOL. So I woke up this morning and the refrigerator stopped working. So I am like, ok, I can deal with this….but then I thought I just replaced the battery in my car last Tuesday and that was not in our budget. So now the fridge too….ok, we will manage. I go out to my car and there is a 6 inch crack in the windshield that I just replaced about 2 months ago. So I sit here laughing to myself because I know that we do not have the funds to fix these things. So we will see what happens. And then this Thursday we will find out if Tobias needs to have surgery. So if you can please pray for my family and I. We will manage as I am sure many people have had to deal with a broken fridge and cracked windshields. But it’s the little things like this that causes me to hunger and thirst for home. Not home here in this fallen place, but home with Jesus. I can’t even begin to imagine what that will be like. The law of thermo dynamics will no longer apply. Murphy’s Law will no longer be there. Wow, heaven is going to be great. Even though all this is annoying, I am grateful that at the end of the day, none of this stuff matters. The Lord is still good.