Monday, August 07, 2006

Journal 8/7/06

Father,

I see so many references in the scriptures about true and false converts. When I look at passages like the parable of the 10 virgins and or Matthew 24:42 I often wonder where I am at in light of these passages. Do I live a surrendered life to your Spirit? If I am to be honest, I would have to say no. So my question is, how do I get to that place and stay there? I want to be a full on Christian and yet I lack the power and motivation 99% of the time. Please talk to me Jesus.

Am I one of yours? I mean I think I am, but then there is so much sin in my life at times that I may just be deceiving myself. Am I deceiving myself Jesus? Is your Holy Spirit living in me? What more can I do to so that you have free reign in my life?

And when I look at all that is happening in Israel and the EU. When I look at Mr. Europe (Javier Solana) and see the potential of him being the anti-christ or at least the office he created being filled by the anti-christ, when I look at all these things; it causes me look into my heart of hearts and see where I am at. And as I look inside of me, I am scared to death because I see just how dirty and sinful I really am. Is there hope for me Jesus? You say your sheep hear your voice; and yet I am so unsure that I hear you. And all through out the New Testament you warn us to hear you. Well, you have my attention Lord, what would you like to say to me? I am here listening for you.

Bill