Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Journal 8/8/06

Father,

You are so good and so faithful. You are mighty and holy and I am thankful that you love me. Thank you for my family and friends. Thank you for my wonderful children. I pray that you would save all my kids, all four of them. I pray that you would use me as an instrument to lead them to you. I pray that they would love you and walk with you all the days of their lives and I pray that you would use them for your glory.

I pray for my wife and I ask that you would be her comfort and joy. I ask that you would lead her as she begins to homeschool soon. Give her insight and wisdom. Help her to faithful teach our kids to read and write and to memorize your word. Minister to my wife Lord.

And I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Please bring peace to your people. In Jesus name I pray....Amen.