Friday, March 17, 2006

Suffering

I am not sure if I have ever posted this or not, if I have, I apologize for a duplicate entry. This is a song that the Lord gave me a while back as I struggled with suffering and almost losing my wonderful son.

Suffering

Am I all alone in this place?
For I have looked; yes I have sought You, I have sought Your face.
I look within; and I bow in shame,
For once again my actions have denied Your sacred name.

In this dark storm I am tossed around.
As the waves hit me, I panic as I begin to cry out.
Lord I need You, I’m in agony!
My life is lost, as I cry and as I start to weep.

The Lord says to me; "Son, take my hand.
Don’t look down at the ground son, don’t look down at the sinking sand.
I will rescue you, I will not leave.
All you need to do is hold onto Me in all your suffering.
Hold onto Me in all your suffering
Hold onto Me for I will never leave".