Friday, March 03, 2006

Update 3/3/06



It has been a very long week. With my whole family being sick and all, let’s just say that it has been exhausting. We took my middle son Tobias to the emergency room last night because he was so lethargic. After hours and hours of waiting we find out that he was dehydrated and that he has pneumonia; poor guy. So they gave him an I.V. and some meds and sent him home at 2am. Please pray that the Lord would show mercy upon my poor child and heal him.

Father,

Thank you for my wonderfuly children. They are such an incredible blessing and I am humbled that you have given them over to me to care for. Lord, help me to be a nurturing father. Help me to teach my kids your ways and to help them grow in knowledge of your great and tender mercies. Thank you Jesus; please heal my family of this sickness and help us to get back on track with the day to day things in life.