Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Journal 5/31/05

Father,
I have been wanting to get up at 4:30am to spend time with you and I have just been so tired. but today you woke me up. Thank you. So now I am up and able to spend this intimate undistracted time alone with you. Is there anything that you desire to share with me? I know you want to pour out your heart. I am here listening to you my loving and faithful Father. Please speak to me from your word this morning.
Please bless my wonderful wife Jessica. Help her deal and proactively teach our three children your ways today. Please heal her body as she slowly recovers from the birth of Mercy Scott. Thank you for my daughter. Please heal her of her stomach aches and bless her my Lord. I ask that she would grow up to be totally on fire and passionate for you.
Thank you for Tobias too. He is such a happy go lucky child. I ask that you would help him to grow mentally and physically into a man of God. I pray that he would have solid integrity as a boy and as a man. I pray that he would be a strong leader and that you would anoint him at an early age to lead your people into your presence. I also know that he needs to be saved too as he does not have a second nature yet. So please cause him and all my other kids to know you and to surrender to you.
I pray for Billy jr. as well. Please teach him your word and cause him to have a shepherds heart. Please give him understanding of your word and help him to study in such a way that he shows himself approved. Allow him to be a workman who can rightly divide the truth.
Thank you Father. On the merits of Jesus I ask these things, So be it!
Bill Scott, Sr.