Friday, May 06, 2005

Journal 5/6/05

Father,
The passion that you have for me is unbelievable. I am so grateful that you love me as you do. Just 5 months ago, my world was turned upside down and once again, you have made my crooked paths straight. I love you Jesus, I really love you. I am at a loss of words as I contemplate your faithfulness to me.
Why do you love me as much as you do? I don’t know but I do know that I will embrace your loving kindness and mercy and I will trust you. You spoke to me numerous times about moving to Oregon and now I am here. WOW! I am so amazed at what you have done in my life my Father. Thank you. Thank you for being here for me in every area of my life. Thank you for blessing me with a wonderful wife, wonderful kids and a good job.
Thank you for introducing me to George and allowing me to minister side by side with him. I am a blessed man Father. Thank you for my incredible job. I pray that I would work with integrity everyday there. Please give me favor there and bless the company while I am working there. Please pour out your spirit upon all the employee's at my company.
I want to pray for my neighbors too. Please save Shad, heather and Katie. Please use Jessica and I in such a way that they would truly repent of their sins and seek you for forgiveness. Please receive glory through my family and me. Use us as instruments of righteousness for you. Thank you Jesus, this has been one incredible ride and all through it, you have been faithful. I love you soooooo much.
Bill Scott, Sr.