Thursday, June 07, 2007

Update

So my son Billy is home and ok now. thank you for all the prayers, they were a total blessing. I really appreciate the prayers. So what happened (Thank you Jim) was that Billy over the last two years has resisted using the bathroom. He hates to poop. and we have over the last two years been taking him to the doctors for this and giving him medicines and enemas and all these things.

Well, Billy's intestines were completely backed up all the way into his stomach. He was starting to get sick from the stool that was backing into his stomach and that is why he continued vomiting.

While at the hospital, my son was completely flushed out. They stuck a tube into his nose that went into his stomach and flushed out his intestines. And that boy of mine had so much stool inside of him that came out that it was unbelievable.

So is the issue done and will Billy start pooping? I don't know. I know that he is out of the current crisis and is still on medication to make him go. Hopefully he wont hold it anymore. So yes my son is home and healthy and being his normal 6 year old self. Thank you EVERYONE for praying. I was totally blessed by the support and the prayers to the Lord. If you can pray that my son will not have issues in the future I would truly be blessed.

Thank you,

Bill