Saturday, November 27, 2010

11-27-10


I am really feeling like a total scatter brain today. Let's see, I set up the Christmas tree today, that was actually a HUGE accomplishment as I just feel so tired and lethargic. I miss my sanity, she is in Cali and comes back tomorrow, yaaaay. Until then, I am going to be going crazy.

The kids were really excited today with the fact that I got the tree all set up and the decorations out, plus I have done a few loads of laundry, and all that entails with having three kids.

I am tired, I am kinda bored and yet I don't want to really do anything. Weird!

I woke up this morning to the news reporting that there was a car bomber who tried to blow up pioneer square last night at the tree lighting event. My mouth dropped to the floor. That is just a little too close to home for me to write it off. Talk about scary. My Sarah works in that area and she is at pioneer square every day. that is where she catches the MAX. I would simply die if something happened to her or my kids. I would not be able to think straight and would not be in a good place emotionally. Thank God they caught the animal.

I hate that people want to kill other people for no good reason. It makes me sad.