Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Journal 11/1/05

Father,

I long to walk in righteousness. I truly desire purity of the highest degree. I want to be a man who walks with integrity and character yet I feel as if I can never attain this in my flesh, in this body. Please help me to continue in your righteousness. I ask for grace and mercy upon my inflicted sin stained soul. I ask for wisdom on how to be a good steward of time and of all the things that you have blessed me with. I ask for wisdom on what to do with the high school ministry and I ask for direction. Please use Jessica and I for your glory. Please fill us with all of you and lead us as we lead our kids. Please guide us into your presence daily as we long to be satisfied. I need you Jesus to consume me. Will you? Thank you my Lord, for being an incredible example for me to model my life after. Help me to glorify you in everything I say and do.

Amen.