Friday, November 04, 2005

Journal 11/4/05

Father,

My heart desires nothing less than you only. I need you Jesus. I want to sit with you and lean against your chest. I want to rest in your presence as there is so much peace when I am with you. I think about how the storms of my life overwhelm me so much. And then I ponder how the disciples were in that furious raging storm and they thought they were going to die. I have been there Lord. I thought I would die as the waters of life crashed upon me. And when the disciples came to their senses, they sought you. And what were you doing Lord? You were sleeping. You were so in control that the storm did not affect you at all. And I want to be in that place there Lord. I want to be next to you; held by you when the waters come crashing down. Because you were at perfect peace and if I were with you then I know that I would be at peace as well. So I ask that you would help me to get into that wonderful place today. I need to be in your arms and held by you. I need you to touch me and simply hold me today my Master. I look forward to tonight Jesus when we sit in your presence and wait upon you to share your heart with us. I ask that you would teach us a lesson in life tonight Lord. Please use me to draw others into your presence and please speak to all of us tonight when we are there with you. Thank you for listening to my heart.

Bill