Friday, February 10, 2006

Explanation

Thanks everyone for your prayers and concerns. I am not depressed. I don't live in this place of depression for long periods of time. What happens is I start to think about where my heart has been and where it should be and then I write about it. This is just a poem of what I was feeling at that moment when I wrote it. Trust me, things are well on this end. I am really grateful that you all care. Thanks.

One of the reasons I write the way that I do is so that others can see that we Christians are real flesh and blood. I want them to know that we don't have it all together but we do have hope; even when we don't feel like we do. I want people who come to know the Lord to know that just because you are saved doesn't mean that you have things all together. Because I find that when a new believer believes that; when they believe Christians should have it all together, and then they discover that they are still struggling and don't have it all together, then they start to think that the Lord has abandoned them when in fact what they are going through is common; we all go through it. That is one of the reasons why I write as I do.

So thank you very much, I am blessed that you all care as much as you do.