Thursday, February 16, 2006

On a lighter note...

The Lord is so wonderful. His grace is so abounding and it amazes me at how much he cares for people. The Lord weeps over the nations of the earth and desires that all nations would come to Him. I pray that I would be a man who stands in the gap and pleads for God's grace to pour over the nations.

Father,

Please heal the nations. Bring the people of every tribe and tongue into the saving knowledge of your grace and please do a mighty work among the peoples of the earth. I pray that you would raise up laborers who have vision and that you would fulfill your vision through these laborers. Lord, I want to be one of these laborers; will you use me? Please give me a vision and give the men and women in the body of Christ your vision for the nations. Please lead us and guide us as we step out in faith and please save the nations of the earth Lord.

In Jesus name I ask for these things...Amen.