Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Missions

My heart is burning for missions. And it is so funny because I really am a missionary even though no one sees me that way. I took my family; my wife and three kids and moved them 1000 miles away because I had a vision from the Lord and felt led by the Lord to be used for his glory in Oregon. So here I am desiring to serve full time and to be spent for his kingdom. I am ready to serve.....I cannot and will not sit in a pew. I can't be that person. I desire to teach the word of God and to bring others into the presence of God. But where do I start? Who do I go to where I can partner alongside them and simply do my part in expanding the gosepl without all the politics? I simply want to serve in prayer, worship and teaching systematically through the Word of God....will someone let me....