Thursday, December 22, 2005

Journal 12/22/05

Father,

You have been so good to me even though I have failed you and everyone I know miserably. Thank you for your incredible steadfast passion for me. I thank you that I have had a taste of your glory for you have said, "Come taste and see that the LORD is good". You are good Master. You are the Good shepherd and I am amazed at how much you care for people. You have said in your word that, "Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?" says the Lord God, "and not that he should turn from his ways and live?" (Ez. 18:23) You also say in EZ. 33:11 "Say to them: 'As I live,' says the Lord God, 'I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?"

You love people and you care for us. Thank you Father. thank you for loving me so much that you have placed your spirit inside of me. I do not deserve this yet you do this because you love me and desire fellowship with me. You love me because you love me. Thank you. I am forever grateful and I look forward to what you have in store for me this next year.

I ask that you would continue to grow me and use me and allow my life to shine as you change me from serving myself only to being a man who serves others because of the love that you have shared with me. Please change me from the inside out Lord. I am grateful and I believe that you will. So thank you ahead of time. On the merits of Jesus alone I ask you to do these things. So be it!