Monday, December 26, 2005

Journal 12/26/05

Well all,

The Holy day has passed and life is as crazy as always. We flew 1000 miles away from home and went to California where I am currently blogging from. We will be here until after New Years.

We have a wonderful tradition for every holiday that my direct family has (Wife and kids). Every holiday without fail; one of us gets sick....lol. I told my wife that I think we should not have this tradition any more, but once again we have followed through with this tradition.

A year ago thanks giving I was so sick that I could not eat thanksgiving dinner until Friday. Then last Christmas my wife and I spent it in the hospital as she was sick. We spent my birthday in the hospital as my wife was sick. This year my three year old puked his brains out at the Christmas party last night. He said, "Daddy, I gonna puke" and then proceeded to give me his dinner all over my lap and shirt... very nice. I don't think I will be eating macaroni salad for a while; I am still trying to get off of me even after two showers....lol.

We drove home from this party as I really did not feel like celebrating with regurgitated food over me...lol. My son decided to continue dry heaving until about 7am this morning...yummy. Then my two year old decided to start this morning....luckily before he ate so it was only dry heaving.

So the tradition continues....I can wait until new years to see what happens.....lol.

Anyways apart from all this tasteful excitement; my wife just informed me that she isn’t feeling good....I am going to stay out of projectile reach as I don't want to take yet another shower...lol. I do hope that all of you have a wonderful rest of the week. I know we will after all this excitement passes. Talk to you all soon.