Thursday, January 12, 2006

Journal 1/12/06

Father,

Your love shines like the sun, it pours upon me like the rain. I feel your presence capture me like a raging storm and it blesses me. How I need your love. And then Lord, there is your grace. Your grace frees me from my past as it purges all my sins and purifies my heart. Your grace totally heals me from within and makes me whole. I need your grace and embrace you. How I long not for just the grace of God but the God of grace. I long for you O Lord.

So I pray that you would pour upon me your waves of love. I ask that you would let your rain flood this thirsty soul of mine as you refresh my heart. I desperately desire to be consumed by your passion Master. I long to be embraced by the Almighty and I come to you seeking that fellowship that you desire to have with me. I come and lay my burdens down with joy in my heart as I gladly place them at your feet. Please take a hold of me as I open up my heart. Fill me in a way that would complete me as I receive your peace. I worship you Abba.

How long will you wait for this barren land to return to its former passion of pursuing you? How long will we have to wait before we see your glory shining in the skies? When will you redeem the nations of the earth? You have poured out grace upon the nations as you have withheld your righteous judgment upon the earth. How much longer Lord before you return and claim what belongs to you? I love you with a passion that consumes all my thoughts. I long to be dressed in robes of righteousness and look forward to the day that I finally get to see you face to face. I am excited and look forward to seeing my King. Please come Lord Jesus!