Thursday, January 12, 2006

QUICK THOUGHT

Dying to the flesh; what a mess! It sure can be difficult at times to constantly die to the flesh. My flesh is wrestling against my spirit right now; (Probably because I am going to be leading worship tonight for the church high schoolers) and I am having victory but struggling with the non relenting battle.

If any of you read this; please pray for me. Today is the 1st time that I will be leading worship officially for a church function. I have lead worship many times in the past, for home fellowships; prayer meetings, men studies and even in church services inside of jails. But all those were done in California and this is the 1st time I get to lead worship here in Oregon apart from my Friday night prayer meetings in my home. I am sure that is why I am struggling with keeping my flesh in check.

I am about to beat my body into submission like Paul the apostle mentioned in the word....but I hate fighting. But the gloves are on....so please pray for me.