Friday, January 20, 2006

Ronnie

Father,

I am so broken hearted and miss my son. I struggle back and forth with the way things have turned out. Please heal my heart. I pray that Ronnie would have a wonderful day today. I ask that you would lead someone to him who he would respect that would know you intimately. Please lead my son to you. Please save him and place a desire in his heart to know me. Place a desire in his heart, a thirst so that he would desire to be in my life. I miss him Jesus, I really do and I am broken in the fact that we don't have fellowship with one another. I can't even begin to fathom what you must feel when the world rejects you and wants nothing to do with you. I am burdened with only one child in this context and you have this times 6 billion. I couldn't do it, my heart would break and I would die.

Please heal my broken heart Jesus.

Amen