Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Journal 12/12/06

Father,

Help me to be a man who is changed by Your word. You desire my sanctification and I want to have integrity when it comes to Your Word. Help me to walk filled with Your presence. Help me to read and interpret and understand Your word Jesus. Help me to build my life on the Rock of Your word and not the sand of this world. Help me to trust You in the midst of suffering and help me to walk in Your ways O Lord. I am desperate for You and Your mercy and Your compassion. Have pity on me Lord.

I pray for my family and I ask that if You are willing please bless them today. Please minister and teach Billy Jr. Your ways today. Teach him to be a leader by being a servant. Help him to see his need for a Savior.

Please heal Tobias and help him to not have Autism. If you choose to allow him to have this, then help us to minister to him in love. Help him to trust you all the days of his life.

And I ask and dedicate Mercy to You O Lord. Give her a desire to know You even know. Teach her Your ways O Lord that she may walk in truth all the days of her life.

And I ask for a special blessing on Jessica. Please use her to teach these kids Your ways. Help her to teach them math and science, and help her to have them memorize your Word. Help her to potty train the kids and give her grace when she is discouraged. I pray that you would minister to Jessica and use her for Your glory with our kids. We need you Jesus.

And I pray for me Lord, I need to be a man who walks worthy of the call that you have placed upon my life. Lead me by your Spirit and teach me Your word so I can teach the youth your ways. Help me to walk with integrity in all areas of my life and redefine my character. I am a mess and I need You Jesus to do a work. So please lead us in Your ways. In Jesus name I ask these things…..Amen