Friday, December 29, 2006

Journal 12/29/06

Lord,

You are so worthy to be exalted and praised. I am so grateful that you love me the way in which you do. Who am I Lord that you are mindful of me? You know who I am and I thank you that you love me in spite of where I have been and what I have done.

I long for home Lord, I long for the day that cars don't break down and water heaters don’t break. I long for the day that death no longer reigns as a king over us. I look forward to the day when your redeemed ones will be together in our glorified bodies and able to worship you with no sin inside of us. I hate being a sinner. I hate the fact that I am such a joke, but I do delight in the fact that you the King of kings delight in me. Wow Lord, you totally rock and I am grateful.

Please help my wife and I to find the church home that you designed for us to fellowship and worship in. Lead us into the area of ministry that you desire. use our gifts Lord for your glory and help us to not settle for anything less than your will and desires for our lives. I love you Jesus, not as much as I ought to, but I am grateful that you have enabled me to love you in the capacity that I do. You are my rock and as my rock, I must say, You ROCK!!!

In Jesus name I pray....Amen.