Thursday, December 21, 2006

Your love broke through – Keith Green

Your love broke through – Keith Green (He often sings the words that are on my heart)

Like a foolish dreamer trying to build a highway to the sky;
All my hopes came tumbling down and I never knew just why
Until today, when you pulled away the clouds that hung like curtains on my eyes
Well I’ve been blind all these wasted years when I thought I was so wise
But then you took me by surprise

Like waking up from the longest dream; how real it seemed; until your love broke through
I’ve been lost in a fantasy that blinded me until your love broke through.

All my life I have been searching for that crazy missing part
And with one touch you simply rolled away the stone that held my heart
Now I see that the answer was as easy as just asking you in
And I am so sure that I could never doubt your gentle touch again
Its like the power of the wind.