Thursday, May 17, 2007

Journal 5/17/07

Father,

You are the God of all Creation. You created the worlds without end and You deserve to be praised, and glorified. You are holy and righteous, all wise, you are without measure and know no boundaries as you O Lord are infinite. You are sovereign and all-powerful and can do what you please any way that you choose to. You are holy and Majestic. You have total and absolute moral purity and cannot sin nor think evil.

Father you are Omniscience in that you possess perfect knowledge and have no need to learn anything. You know everything and I praise you that I do not need to hide anything from you. You are faithful and do not lie. Any and everything that you say will come to pass and I can rest in full assurance of faith as you are truth. And you are love. Your love is not just an emotion but a demonstration. You love in word and in deed. You are Omnipotent; you possess all power as your power is infinite. Your power never runs out and never need to be replenished.

You self exist. You are eternal and are complete in and of yourself. And you are self-sufficient. You have life in and of yourself. You have no needs. You don’t need help, or counsel, or food or knowledge; you have all of it. And you are full of justice. You do not conform to outside pressure and you will not be bribed.

You never change Lord. You are immutable and are the same today, yesterday and forevermore. And your mercy overwhelms me as I see that you are actively compassionate towards those whom you love and even those who hate you. And oh how you are good. You are kind, and cordial and benevolent and full of good will towards all people.You are gracious as you give GREAT gifts to those whom you love. And we do not deserve your grace. Oh God I worship you for you are Omnipresent and are everywhere all the time. You are always with me no matter where I go.

For you are Elohim, you are God of the Beginning, God of Justice, God of forgiveness, God of heights and depth, and width and length. You are God my strength, the God of all gods. You are a Holy God, a Faithful God, a Great God. You are the God of Israel, the God of heaven and Earth. You are the God of my Salvation as you are the Most High God.

You are my banner and my provider, you are my peace and my maker. And for this I worship you for there is NONE like YOU at all. I worship you my King.

I am so grateful to be yours. Thank you for being so much bigger than I could imagine or perceive. You ROCK!!!!
Bill