Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Journal 5/2/07

I sit here with really nothing to say Lord. I don't really have many prayer request and that is probably to my shame. But as I write I already have request.....lol.

Please help Billy Jr to start using the bathroom in the toilet. He gets the worse rashes and we need your help Jesus. I don't know how to potty train him. And giving him enimas gets old quickly. Please heal his scared mind and whatever it is that he thinks about which causes him to not go. Please heal him.

I pray for Jessica that you would give her grace with homescooling and balancing work and raising the kids and all that she does. Please help her to sit with you and to embrace you in the midst of chaos.

I pray for Tobias and I thank you that he is totally potty trained. I do ask that if you are willing that he would not have autism. But if he does please prepare Jessica and I for that.

I pray for Mercy and I ask that you would raise her to be passionately sold out to you Jesus. Please protect her from the trash in this world and use her for your glory.

I pray for the high school kids and I ask that you would take a hold of their hearts and transform them into people sold out to their God......

In Jesus name I pray.....Amen!