Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Journal 5/23/07

Lord,

I am not a person who likes to “Spiritualize” every little thing and make it out to be some supernatural thing. But for the last 4 months or so almost every day I see the number 911. No matter what I am doing I will look at the clock both in the morning and at night daily and it will be 9:11 or I will be driving and see a license plate that says 911 or I will be adding up numbers at work and the total will be 911; and so I see these reminders on a daily basis. I am curious Lord, are you trying to tell me something? I am determined to base EVERYTHING upon your word alone. As your word is eternal and complete and I do not want to stray from the sure foundation of your eternal word. But I also believe that you do speak to your kids and you may be speaking to me. Or you may not be speaking to me. And the truth is that I simply do not know what if you are or not.

You say in your word that if I ask you for wisdom then you would supply it abundantly. So here I am Lord asking for your wisdom with this area of my life. Is there something that you are trying to warn me about Lord? Is there something that I need to hear from you about or is this something that I am to ignore because it is a figment of my imagination? Please make your answer to this important question of mine clear to me. Because I won’t move in either direction until you speak clearly in a way that I understand. I need your insight and counsel and wisdom.

In Jesus name…..Amen