Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Journal 1/30/07

Father,

I am not worthy to be called your son yet you have called me anyways. Thank you for loving me. Lord, I need your help so desperately. There is an issue of sin that I have to address with the youth group and it breaks my heart as I do not know how to approach this. Please give me wisdom and compassion as I cling to you for direction and guidance. I need your intervention and power as I am dealing with this tragedy of sin within the young people here in Oregon.

Father, you were right when you spoke to me about my calling here. There is a cancer starting within the young people here in Oregon and you have called me to be a light that reflects you in the midst of this dark cancer. Oh how I need you to pull all the planks out of my eyes so that I can soberly and lovingly address the issues at hand.

My heart is so broken Jesus as I know yours is as well. So please pour out your spirit and anoint my words and actions. Please draw these kids into your wonderful presence and let them see you in your fullness. In Jesus name I desperately petition You my God and my King to intervene.

Amen