Thursday, January 04, 2007

Journal 1/4/07

What a wonderful God I serve. I have been in a state of amazement since the day I was saved. The Love of God is so pure and unconditional. When I look at all the people that I have loved or have been loved by, there have always been conditions placed on it to one degree or another. Yet God loves me for no other reason that he chooses to love me.

I long to be a man who has integrity and who is like Jesus. I desire to be a man who is led by the spirit of God and filled on a daily basis with the spirit of God. I desire more than anything to fellowship and have communion with my Lord. And because God loves me so much, he made a way for that to be possible. The God of all creation actually paved the way for me to have fellowship with him….this simply blows me away.

Thank you Jesus for the work that you did on the cross when you bridged the gap between me and my God. You made me a friend of God when I was his enemy. Thank you. You are so worthy to be exalted. I can’t wait until the day where every person bows and calls you Lord. You are worthy. You are the lamb that was slain and you are worthy of my praise and worship. Thank you Jesus….Amen