Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Journal 1/31/07

Father,

I give you my heart and soul. I am yours to do with as you please. My desire is to serve you and honor you. And I seek to be a man who worships you with all my heart. All that is within me I lay down and surrender to you. I praise you as you truly are my all-in-all. So I give you all of me as I live for you alone. From morning to morning I desire you to have your way with me. I give you all of me, every breath that is in me. Please have your way with me Jesus.

There is no one on earth who can touch my heart like you do Jesus and I am ever grateful for Your love towards me. I am blown away at how new Your love is. It is so refreshing. How I wish I could taste and see Your glory as Moses did. You are my desire and I want to please You. Help me to love you and walk as You have called me to do.

Please give me Your heart for people. Help me to reach the lost and use me to advance your gospel. Oh God, use me in this hour; in this moment of time that is called my life. Help my soul to burn for you as you blaze the trail before me that I am to walk upon. In Jesus name I pray…Amen