Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Journal 1/9/07

Father,

What do I have to offer to a world in need? I have nothing to give or to say or to share in and of myself Jesus; yet for some unknown reason you have chosen me to speak and to share with the world the truth found in your scriptures.

Lord, you have set the course as I embrace this new journey and you have prepared my way to do the work that you have called me to. Still Im desperate for the right words to say; I want to bring you honor and glory. Help me to not stumble on words when I share with people about your goodness.

I am willing to serve you Lord and all I have and all that I am I place into your hands Speak to me and speak for me. Please speak the words that I cannot express.

Lord I know that every encounter that you send my way is an opportunity to share about you. Every encounter that comes my way is a chance for me to show the love that you have given to me. So I pray Lord that you would give me the words to say when I come across troubled faces filled with grief and hopelessness. Help me Lord. I desire to speak words of life to those who thirst deep inside their souls. So Lord I depend on you to touch their lives. I pray that the light of your word would shine through me as you shine upon their life. May they see your holiness as you speak for me.

May your love lead them to the gates of heaven where you stand so that they too can gaze upon your face. You are all I have to offer them. And that is more than enough. Help me to stay the course as I live out my destiny. In Jesus name I pray…Amen.