Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Journal 4/11/07

My whole life I place in Your hands, God of Mercy I cry out and plead for your unfailing, never changing mercy to be poured onto my life as I humbly I bow down in Your presence. Every time I call out to You, You answer, and You come to my rescue which causes me to desire to be where You are. Be lifted high in my life, in my world, and in my soul. There is no one else for me but You Jesus because You died for me and now I live to bring You praise. All my hope is in You alone.

I need to be more consistent in my walk with You. Will You help me to walk in holiness on a regular basis? It is so easy for me to play the part but to actually live out the life that You desire me to live is a whole different story and I utterly fail. I fall miserably short.

I hate the fact that at the end of the day I stand as a fallen rebellious soul who is simply hopeless. And I have no excuse Jesus, I am unclean and that reality hits me deeply. I am so tired of making empty promises to You that I simply fail to commit myself to. What can I say? I stand here without excuse. And that is why I am coming to You Jesus. You say that I can come boldly with confidence into Your throne room to find grace in my time of need and I need Your grace. I need Your forgiveness and I need to meet with You.

I stand here, with my arms stretched out pleading for mercy. I abandon my heart as I embrace Your grace. I surrender myself once again to You as I stand here in total awe that You gave all of You for me. All I have and all that I am belongs to You now. You are the Master and I am the servant and I like it that way. Help me to serve in Your courts all the days of my life Jesus.

I love You…..in Jesus name I pray…..Amen