Monday, April 09, 2007

Update

So the worship pastor of my church (Calvary Chapel Portland) called me and asked me to record one of my worship songs on their next CD. Talk about cool! that is so exciting. Please pray for me that the Lord would bless the recording. I think I will start recording this Saturday....

Also, I have new recording software and am in the process of recording my own CD. I need prayer as I have 18 original songs and I need to figure out which ones to put onto the CD. I also need prayer as I have never recorded a CD before and I am doing it all from my computer so if you could lift that up, that would be a blessing.

And lastly, I wrote a novel and I am wanting to get it published yet am clueless as to where to place it or what to do with it. So please pray for me with this as well. Thank you all very much.

Bill