Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Journal 4/3/07

I love Spring! What a wonderful season as the winds of change start breathing new life into the air. The winter chill is slowly dissipating as those things that appeared dead and dormant spring back to life.

What a picture of my spiritual life. So many times I am dead or dormant in my walk with the Lord and then all of a sudden the seasons change spiritually and the Lord breathes fresh new life into my weary and apathetic soul. And when those times do come I am able to see Jesus in a whole new light, as he becomes fresh or is it that he refreshes me because he is so refreshing!

But do not be deceived; spring has not yet come for me spiritually, I am still in the dead of winter and though I may not be refreshed now, I do hope for new hop in my step spiritually real soon. The Lord simply is too caring to leave me here in this place of hibernation for too long. He will come for me and when he does, all I can say is wow.

The Lord is returning and though the weight of this life is crushing at times, what a ride it will be when Jesus returns for his bride. I can’t wait……well, I have to wait, but boy do I look forward to that wonderful day! Come Lord Jesus Come!