Monday, August 29, 2005

Changes

(written 5/20/03 - Tobias was 7 days old)

Cries used to bug me they got under my skin
But now I wish that Tobi's cries would soon begin
How do I raise not one child but two? Lord, with billy and tobias, what will I do?
I have always lived like it was all about just me
Now I constantly worry about those closest to me
My wife is in pain and my son is really sick
My other son Billy seems to be lost in the mix
With life their comes changes each day does bring more
I need to live out this live in the strength of the Lord
In life their are changes so when things do seem odd
We must always remember to seek the face of God.
Marraige brought me laughter, joy and contentment
It also brought me change with no resentment
Because it brought me children now my life is not the same
I love my kids so much even in the midst of pain
With life their are changes they effect everyone of us
That is why we need to cling to the love of Jesus
In life their are changes so now what will we do?
Will we complain or will we change? It's really up to you...!