Thursday, September 29, 2005

Billy

I have a son who is barely three
Who is now learning where to pee
There is one thing he doesn’t get
That pee belongs in the toilet.

We’ve tried all things to let him know
Just where his poo and pee should go
But even though we’ve tried and tried
He fills his pants just like a tide

So now we are at our wits end
My son just does not comprehend
That he must no longer poo or pee
In his pants; why can’t he see?

But I am not fooled by his wit
I’ll work with him; I will not quit
The boy will learn what he must do
He cannot sit in pee or poo

No diapers are allowed on him
Because he fills them to the brim
And I don’t care what people think
My son’s crap totally stinks

So Billy, listen up right now
Don’t say, “I can’t; I don’t know how”
For I am tired of the mess
It’s time for you to make progress

Listen to my words my son
It’s about time to git er done
Just learn the lesson; get a clue
Or I just may have to pee on you.