Thursday, September 29, 2005

Changes

(Written 5/20/03 - Tobias was 7 days old)

Cries use to really bug me; they got under my skin
But now I wish that Tobi's cries; would one day begin
Lord, how will I ever raise; not one child but two?
Father, with Billy and Tobias; what will I ever do?

I have always lived like it was all about just me
Now I constantly worry about those closest to me
My wife is in pain and Tobi is really sick
My other son Billy seems to be lost in the mix

With life their comes changes each day does bring some more
I need to live out this live in the strength of the Lord
In life there are changes so when things do seem odd
We must always remember to seek the face of God.

Marriage brought me laughter, joy and contentment
It also brought me changes with no resentment
Because it brought me children now my life is not the same
I love my kids so much even in the midst of pain

With life their are changes they effect everyone of us
That is why we need to cling to the love of Jesus
In life there are changes so now what will we do?
Will we complain or will we change? It's really up to you...!